Client Finance Review Administrator
||Client Finance Review Administrator
||Administration Manager/ Assistant Manager
To conduct annual reviews with a portfolio of customers ensuring that they are still on the correct plan and assessing whether their financial circumstances have changed to assess whether an alternative debt solution maybe more beneficial to the client.
- Conduct through detailed Annual reviews on client’s accounts to assess if the plan is still working for them or if an alternative debt solution would be beneficial
- Contact clients to carry out a full review of their income and expenditure
- Assess the clients financial situation based on the income and expenditure review and carry out a Product Assessment to ensure that the client is provided with the best advice
- Review the clients payments made to creditors and ensure it balances with the balance on file
- Contact creditors to resolve and discrepancies if the balance does not correspond
- Complete and outstanding diary events in line with the 2 day SLA
- Provide clients with a full breakdown of the review completed including the estimated duration left
- Maintain a highly professional and informative manner in all dealings with customers
- Take inbound and outbound calls from both Customers
- Effectively deal with all customers queries and correspondence
- Make full and accurate notes on Casemaster after each call taken
- Ensure portal messages from customers are actioned the same working day
- Ensure that data protection checks are done at the start of every call
- Ensure all agreed call backs are carried out in a regular and timely manner.
- Be transparent with the customer at all times.
- Demonstrate flexibility in an ever changing and improving environment coupled with a positive attitude and a high standard of self conduct.
- Attend any meetings/training sessions as requested by your Manager, taking on board any further actions requested.
- Comply with further training/implementation of improvements.
- Co-operate with Senior Managers and carry out any duties as requested.
- Any other responsibility required to perform the role.
These responsibilities may change depending on the business requirements.
||Financial Service/Debt Management
As this role requires customer interaction, we expect some common specifications in our administrators. It lays a foundation to build a long term professional relationship with the customers. In return, the customers get an excellent service and their word of mouth acts as a source of marketing.
- Posses strong customer service skills
- The ability to provide the customer with sufficient information
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to empathise with customers
- Team player and willing to provide additional support to the Department Manager
- Concise and efficient in the delivery of all verbal and written communication
- Prior experience in the finance industry
- Organisation skills
- Ability to work using own initiative and motivation
- Demonstrate flexibility in busy times where possible.
- Willingness to adapt to change.
- Willing to learn new things by the trainings provided by the organisation
- Willing to take new challenges that lead to potential movement in the organisation hierarchy