Client Finance Administrator
To manage a portfolio of customers after the set-up stage until the termination of their plan offering support and guidance to all customers whilst maintaining a knowledgeable and professional manner at all times.
- Maintain a highly professional and informative manner in all dealings with customers
- Personally manage a portfolio of customers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis providing support and guidance
- Take inbound and outbound calls from both Customers and Creditors
- Conduct courtesy calls on a monthly basis to provide regular updates to customers
- Effectively deal with all customers queries and correspondence
- Make full and accurate notes on Casemaster after each call taken
- Set up payment arrangements with creditors on behalf of customers
- Ensure all post and diaries are accurately actioned and kept within the required 2 day SLA
- Treat each customer fairly and always act in their best interests.
- Ensure portal messages from customers are actioned the same working day
- Ensure that data protection checks are done at the start of every call
- Ensure all agreed call backs are carried out in a regular and timely manner.
- Be transparent with the customer at all times.
- Demonstrate flexibility in an ever changing and improving environment coupled with a positive attitude and a high standard of self conduct.
- Attend any meetings/training sessions as requested by your Manager, taking on board any further actions requested.
- Comply with further training/implementation of improvements.
- Co-operate with Senior Managers and carry out any duties as requested.
- Any other responsibility required to perform the role.
These responsibilities may change depending on the business requirements